Sunday, January 30, 2011

eos Lip Balm- Medicated Tangerine

Back with another review! I somehow lost my herbal lip balm from sephora and as much as I tried to hold out for spring, my lips were peeling and bleeding like crazy from the weather. I so happened to be at Rite Aid and a friend mentioned that this was a lip balm that another mutual friend used. I'd heard a lot about these round lip balms from around the internet and thought I might as well check it out.

     It works for my purposes. My lips aren't chapped and aren't cracked anymore. Buuuuttt.. I don't know if it's because I got the medicated Tangerine for something, but it smells icky. Under the tangerine smell, there is indeed the smell of old people medication. So, that being the case, I don't think I'd buy this again. If I find my other lip balm, I'm liable to use that all up first =/.

No comments:

Post a Comment