Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Victoria's Secret Mania

Meant to do this post so long ago (as you can tell by the picture's photo date stamps). I can't find some of the pictures, but might as well as post the ones I do have. I ordered so much, went crazy during the semi-annual, but when they arrived, some just weren't what I expected, so I returned a whole bunch. Turns out you can return stuff from multiple orders together and only get charged once.

These two above are from the Biofit line and they're significant because I can tell you that before this, I really didn't care about matching underwear. Then I tried these on and it was like ahhhh~ *cue special music*. The green especially was a bit neon looking and I thought to myself, "This definitely won't look good". But once I tried it on, "Hey this looks not to bad" popped up in my head.


A WHOLE bunch of new bras. The picture on the right above is stuff that I returned. They just didn't look like they did on the site. Well the cupcake and strawberry undies were just the wrong size so I exchanged. The green and pink bras on the right are from the Incredible? line and while they were comfortable, the straps aren't adjustable! That means for people who need shorter straps like me, the straps were constantly falling down, making it less secure.



I ordered a whole bunch of swimwear and these three sets I returned. They weren't as flattering as on the models. The pink one on the right is more magenta-y red irl than displayed on their site. It made me feel like I was wearing a handkerchief or something, so.. returned. The multistriped one I thought might work, because on the model it seems to enhance her chest area, but I'm not as well endowed, and no matter what I did, this one was determined to fall down.

Wish I could find pics of the other sets... hopefully I didn't delete the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment