Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Skin 79 Diamond BB Cream

So another BB cream sampple that I picked up is the Skin 79 Diamond. Again I apologize for the pics that are blurry.

COLOR: I liked this color better than the Missha Perfect Cover No. 23, it seemed to add a brighter quality to my face rather than bringing it down. As you can see, it has an ever so slight sheen.

COVERAGE: To me it's about the same as the Missha Perfect Cover. Medium coverage, not enough for my skin's high coverage demands

TEXTURE: A bit dryer than the Missha

LAST: It stayed on pretty well throughout the day. Either due to that or my oily glands, but my scars are considerably less noticable than when it was first applied. Unfortuantly this seems to not hold oil as well as the Missha did, as is shown by the 12 hr test.

OVERALL: it's ok, but I think I still like the Missha better for some reason. Not as cakey feeling.

The sparkles in the photo where it says Powder, are from my powder, not the bb cream lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment