Thursday, March 18, 2010

Maybelline Shine Sensational Gloss

You may have seen these new cute little glosses before. Usually I'm not a big fan of maybelline stuffs but these were so cute I just had to take a look. I went to the rite aid near me, but they didn't have it, so I waited until I could get to another one to look for it.

I had my eyes set on guava, but when I smelled it, it had nothing of the yummy guava scent that I've become so familiar with through eating many many packs of yogurt. =/. So one by one I went through all the tubes and smelled them, smelled like cheap gloss.

I then decided on the melon one because it seemed least harmful, but as I was walking I thought to myself, why should I feel forced to buy something that I don't even really like 100% in the first place if I already have so many glosses? So I slowly convinced myself to put it down while looking for heat protectant for my hair. Yay! props to me for not buying the gloss!


Credit to nouveau cheap blog for the pic which I found through google.

No comments:

Post a Comment