For all the products i have a picture of the product on half my lips and my normal lips on the other half. It should be kind of obvious so I won't sit here pointing out which is which.
1. Clio Art Lipstick: M020.
- This is a nude shade that I saw modeled in one of the pictures. The texture is creamy and the color is the color of my concealer, lol. The only thing is that I realized I didn't want a true nude color. I wanted something with a more pinkish tone- this one has a more yellow tone =/. Ah well, live and learn. It has this beautiful art piece on the front though, love the idea of putting art on these. ~$17 with shipping. If it interests you, email me at email@example.com. I can sell for $13 shipped in the US.
2. Clio Lip Plumper: #01
- I thought this would be more like a lip liner because it just looks like that. Instead, it's a sheer color and has a little bit of tingling. It didn't really plump anything, but I love how it comes with a sharpener! I finally could sharpen my NYX Jumbo eye pencils. I had been contemplating so hard whether or not to buy a sharpener. ~$15 shipped from korea. Not sure if this is worth it =/
3. Etude House LUCIDarling Lipstick: #5
- I LOVE the formulation for these. They're extremely creamy and do cover my natural lip pigment well. There is a faint pleasant scent, but I can't put my finger on it. I think it might be a hint of the peach scent from their peach line. At first I was skeptical because a lipstick with lavender seems hard to wear, but it's surprisingly wearable. It's more pink than in the swatch picture posted by Etude House. ~$9 with shipping.
4. Etude House LUCIDarling Lipstick: #8
-This color was not one that I was planning to buy. I had planned for the #6 peach color, but I thought about it and figured that peach might not look too good on me even though I loved how it looked in the tube. I'm so glad I got this color. It's supposed to be orange. I wear it on days when I feel a little quirky.
5. Etude House LUCIDarling Lipstick: #9
- I have to say I'm most disappointed in this lippie. This was the only one I had originally planned to buy, but it's suprisingly plain and boring looking. I still keep it to wear occasionally, but if you like it and think you would use it more then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd be selling it for $7 shipped within the US.
You can see how pigmented they are from my wipe.
6. Peripera Wonder of Lips Lipstick: #8 (I know the image says #1, but it's 8, I messed up! >.<)
- This lipstick is super creamy. The pink is a lovely gentle pink. The color is more like the non flash picture.
I would love this lipstick except for the huge amount of glitter in the lipstick. I prefer my lips not to be so full of sparkle. It has a nice gentle scent. Quite pleasant, not like the American lipsticks. ~$12 shipped from Korea. If you think you'd be interested in it, I can sell it for $7 shipped in the US , email me at email@example.com.
'Til next time!!