Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Banila Co. Tokyo Scandal: Annie Lipstick

It's been awhile since my last post, I've been unimaginably busy trying to keep my life straight.

Today, I have a lipstick by Banila Co. to share with you. I saw their Tokyo Scandal line and thought, "how cute", so I just had to get it. The packaging is adorable.

The lipstick itself is creamy. To me the texture feels like it has a lot of oil, so although it feels creamy, after about 30 min out in the cold, it does feel a bit dry (if you're in a warm inside or a really humid place you should be ok though). Like how oil would dry out something- a preserved feeling. Still if your lips are chap, if you put this on, they won't hurt. It is a creamy lipstick, though, so it doesn't last more than 2 hours max. It's not hard to keep such a small thing in your purse and to reapply once in a while.

The color of Annie is a sheer red coral, with flecks of gold. I LOVE the gold part. I've worn this around a few times, and really like the effect of this paired with Banila Co.' s Love Letter Blush (review to come later). It's not a glaring red either, so people don't look at you strange if it's your first red.

The smell is a little sweet, I kind of want to think of a sweet beeswax or something.

The packaging, as I said before is SUPER cute, whoever was the artist did a good job. The only thing that I don't really like so much is that the tube is made of aluminum. To me this kind of aluminum is soo cheap looking. It's like seeing those cheap aluminum umbrellas.

^^ I definitely like this lipstick though, and I wear it, bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment