Saturday, November 19, 2011

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour to the Rescue!

Quick post. In my previous post, I showed you the horrible disaster that happened. Well, I decided to use John Frieda Precision Foam Colour to help fix it. Although I abhor the smell, there's no denying that this product works. And it says it'll give even color, so figured it was worth a shot. This is my 3rd time dyeing my hair in a week. Probably not the best, but I really needed to not have orange hair. Also, I remembered what Tabitha said on Tabitha's Salon Takeover during one episode "Color removes color". Sure enough, when I went to wash this one out (it does kind of lather btw), orange just poured out of my head. I had chosen the Natural Brown color this time around since I figured there was enough orange red in my hair already.

It's not perfect, but the orange is considerably toned down, roots are less visible and I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment