Saturday, November 19, 2011

GMarket Spree! [CLOSED]

Last order/ Payment: 12 pm (Noon) Monday November 28th, 2011. GMT -5:00 or whatever is Eastern Time.

Hi Lovelies!~

I'm planning on doing another GMarket order, and since the recent track order has been pretty good, I decided to give you all a chance to get in on the order if you want. I can't guarantee anything 100%.

  • Maybe the item is out of stock or the seller ships the wrong item (happened to me a couple times!). 
  • SO that's why I want to keep it to small things. That way if they do ship the wrong thing, I can just refund you with my own money.
I do require payment first because I'm low on funding (too many GMarket orders, LOL). No, I'm not going to take your money and leave you hanging dry. I've sold on Soompi and Ebay as well.

  • Another reason why I need to have payment first is so some sketchy people won't order things and never pay for them. That leaves me with excess items that I don't necessarily want. 
  • I know Soompi makes the preorders pay for the things themselves, then people can pay for it when the items reach the seller, but like I said, leaves them with excess things when people don't pay. 
  • And since this is my blog, I say pay up first! If you pay me with paypal, you can open a dispute if I don't send you the stuff *blink blink*- for your insurance.

That being said, I have some suggestions for things below, and only included some things from the seller in case some oddity happens and I am stuck with items- I at least want things I like.

I WILL ORDER NOV. 30.

Anything that you've seen in my GMarket hauls you can try to order! Jewelry, Cosmetics, ETC!!


EMAIL ME WITH YOUR DESIRED ORDER SO I CAN CALCULATE TOTAL COSTS! Juicedmang0s@gmail.com


Hairties


Within US.

  • $2 Shipped for 1 hairtie code starting with A, $2.50 for 1 hairtie code starting with D. Tracking NOT Included.
  • MORE than 1 hairtie: A- $1.50 each PLUS $1 Shipping; D- $2.00 each PLUS $1 Shipping. Tracking Included.



c4/ f3: $3 each + $2.00 shipping
c6/ c8/ w6/ t3: $4 each + $2.00 shipping
c7/ w5: $5 each + $2.00 shipping 



Jewelry

Shipping is additional $1-3 depending on order size.

$2.00 Earrings




$3 Earrings



No comments:

Post a Comment