Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Birchbox: November 2012

I got my box days ago, but just haven't had the time to post. This will be a brief review. Overall, I'm happy with it ^^




As a non-bath bomb user, I didn't know what to do with it. Put it in my tub and turned on the water- it melted like cotton candy on water. Then the water solution started burning my feet where the cracks were. 



OMG!! Hated the Larabars but these are so good! It's like a biscuit cookie with craisins. Not too sweet, not too sour. A little too much butter, but eh. Now where can I find it??


Haven't tried the hair spray yet.


Full sized mascara! And it's nice ^^. The fibers really do lengthen my lashes. No flaking or smudging, and the formula keeps lashes soft. Plus there's a mirror on the side. 


Haven't tried the hand soaps yet.



You're supposed to pack some goodies in this envelope and send it to someone else.


Not a fan of this perfume.


No comments:

Post a Comment