Friday, June 22, 2012

Battle!: Drugstore Eyeshadows

Hihi! Found an SD card with all these swatches that I did and never got around to posting. Basically I went out and bought a bunch of Almay, Maybelline, and L'oreal eyeshadows. It started from seeing all the cool Almay ads on their newest collection.

To make a long story short, I remember why I don't buy drugstore eyeshadows. The pigmentation SUCKS! I swatched all of these by really digging into the shadows before applying. To be fair I didn't use any kind of primer. These are good if you're just starting out and want to play with different colors. You can see what works and what doesn't work without spending a huge amount of money. Once you settle on your colors though, go out and buy a nicer one! It's totally worth it. The ones with higher pigment save you time on application and they last a long time as well.

I'm not going to go in dept labeling wise right now. Maybe I'll update later. There's not really much motivation though -___-||









I'm sure the rest of the swatches are around here somewhere, just have to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment