Thursday, July 12, 2012

Birchbox: July 2012

I am sad. This will be a short post.


I did get the eyeko in purple. It can make a thin line, but it's not very pigmented. Marker-like and I guess you have to go over it a couple times for fuller coverage. It's not waterproof and wipes off easily as well =/



The Larabar... is cherry flavored. I was happy until I tasted it. So sour X_X. =/ Missing that crisp crunch for the nuts. They should preroast these. 


Earbuds are pretty much good only for listening to talks. A bit fuzzy sounding.


These Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens work. Not much else to say.



Also receive the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint. The size is smaller than the other subscription box. It's also in Golden. Guess I'll be giving this away too...

Oscar de La Renta- Read about Live in Love in my Sample Society box for June.

$10... down the drain.

2 comments:

  1. Im getting the same box and Im so mad!!! I got the Oscar de la Renta in my SS last month and the Jouer tint this month. Oh well.
    There were so many other goooood boxes!

    Http://www.mymakeupboxes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =/ That's why I think I need to cancel a box or two. There's too many cross-products. If anything, any other box with more things that I haven't tried yet would be better.

      Delete