Thursday, August 16, 2012

Putting Empty Sample Boxes to Use!

These few months I've built up an arsenal of empty sample boxes. It seems wasteful to throw away into the recycling bin, and yet I didn't quite know what to do with them. Some I'm reserving to gift Christmas presents in. Yes, it is early, but I always manage to not get my gifts out on time- in my case it's never too early to start preparing.

I suddenly had an idea while trying to clean out my organizer (ha!).



Before, I just shoved these polishes into the drawer and that was that. Unfortunately they kept rolling around and getting in the way. This way, they're packed in more and stay more stable. I put a box on the left to hold all the samples I've accumulated thus far. And in the back is another box for polishes that I rarely use.

Thank goodness I cancelled one of my boxes. Just can't seem to use them all fast enough. And it was eating at my money too -___-.

Have you found other uses for empty boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment