Thursday, September 20, 2012

Zoya Gilty 18k Gold Nailpolish Preorder

After much anticipation, Zoya's 18k gold flake nail polish is open for preorder. I was disappointed to see that it only comes in the holiday trio box (and where is the white gold?? I had planned to purchase them together) with a white and black polish. My first thought was to turn this down. I wanted the gold flakes alone, or with the white gold. With this I would have to get another two polishes.

Five minutes later regret set in. This is a limited edition. What if I don't get it and regret it for the rest of my life? Truthfully I've been looking for a white to act as a base for those sheerer colors like Gia. And $30 for the set isn't too bad. Correct me if I'm wrong, but OPI's gold flake polish was $30 alone. I also prefer Zoya's larger flakes to OPI's glitter-like ones (although they seem to be coming out with a larger flake one or something?) AHHHHHH! I caved.

Got a bit confused maneuvering the site and thought that they would let you pick two other colors to put in your box if you didn't want Purity/Raven. Nope. Bummer. I would switch out Raven for Natty.

You can use Share the Love points too! I contemplated using 700 pts for the $15 off, but then I reasoned after shipping was taken off, I'd only be saving about $8 anyways. With all those points, I could just go for the lesser 75 pt free shipping ($6.95 off) multiple times and save more in the long run. Especially since I know I'll be going back for more.

I really hope they don't release the white gold in a trio too (and if they come out with a gold/white gold duo later I just might stab something- fair warning)

Gilty Pleasures 18K Real Gold Nail Polish Topcoat Trio Box

No comments:

Post a Comment